International exhibition "ITO power structures"
Moscow, All-Russian Exhibition Center, pavilion 75
The subject of the international exhibition "ITO power structures" has been included in the international military-technical forum "Army" since 2015.
According to the the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 614-r of April 15, 2014 an exhibition "Material and technical support of power structures" was held in the territory of the main exhibition site of Russia – All-Russian Exhibition Center (pavilion No. 75) during May 20-23, 2014.
The main sections of the exhibition are: security; innovative developments in the field of robotics, biotechnology, energy, transport, networking technologies, space research and other promising developments in the interests of the Ministry of Defense of Russia and other law enforcement agencies, armament and military equipment.
To achieve the set goals and objectives and increase the efficiency of the exhibition, the Ministry of Defense of Russia acts as its direct organizer.
The main objectives of the exhibition:
- Demonstration to customers of high-tech developments and ready-made solutions in the sphere of meeting the requirements for material assets, military products and services, as well as in the sphere of modern Russian and foreign armament, military equipment and technologies;
- Search for new breakthrough technologies needed to create innovative, high-technology weapons and military equipment for the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance in the formation of the state defense order, stimulation of enteprises innovative development of the Russian defense industry, promotion of Russian military equipment, armament, ammunition and materiel to foreign markets;
- Creating conditions for direct contact between developers, specialists of defense enterprises, on the one hand, and operating military equipment and weapons by representatives of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, on the other hand;
- Popularization of scientific and technical creativity and increasing the prestige of engineering professions among young people, stimulating interest in children and young people in the military sphere of activity.